The R700 series iron gearbox produced by Agknx Gearbox can withstand the most demanding applications. The R700 series is designed for power transmission, high torque and dynamic applications. These right-angle gearboxes use high-strength iron shells, precision forged gears and sturdy bearings, all of which contribute to reliable and optimized performance.
If you need industrial gearboxes, our experienced team can design, engineering and manufacture. We will reverse engineer to create an exact match, build to existing specifications, or improve your existing design.
- Large Rototillers
- Silage Compactors
- Heavy Duty Industrial Equipment
- Material Handling
- One-piece iron housing for high capacity
- Precision machined for exact gear mesh and bearing preload
- Precision forged gears are offered in 2.92:1 ratio
- Tapered roller bearings provide increased load capacity and bearing life
- 1.75″ input shaft and 2.75″ output shaft made of high strength steel is standard
- Serviced with 80W90 gear lubricant, run and leak tested before shipment
- The 700 Series Iron weighs 190 lbs. including 155 oz of lubricant