Our right-angle gear transmission series are designed for various power transmission and motion control applications that require right-angle motion. These gearboxes can be used even in the most demanding industries and applications and require little maintenance. Our R100 series right-angle gearboxes can provide power and torque ratings up to 3000 RPM, with different gear types and ratios, reduction and reduction styles, and rotation direction options.
In addition to our standard gar drive model, we can also modify our right angle gearbox design to create custom gear drives that meet specific application technology and quality requirements. The shaft used in the Agknx right-angle gearbox can be completely customized, from the material and length to the way it connects to the drive. Our sales and engineering departments are ready to help you meet your specific application requirements.
- Turf & Lawn Equipment
- Grain Augers
- Paint Mixers and Shakers
- Road and Highway Equipment
- Two-piece aluminum housing for high strength, corrosion resistance and thermal capacity
- Precision machined for exact gear mesh and bearing preload
- Precision forged gears are offered in three ratios: 1:1, 1.1:1, and 1.43:1
- Tapered roller bearings provide increased load capacity and bearing life
- 1″ shaft made of high strength steel is standard
- Serviced with 80W90 gear lubricant, run and leak tested before shipment
- The 100 Series weighs 7/10 lbs. including 6 oz of lubricant