The compact design of our R200 right angle gearbox makes it ideal for a wide variety of power transmission and motion control applications where right angle motion is needed in an area with limited space. Standard R200 series gearboxes are rated up to 1750 input RPM, are available in multiple rotation options, and are offered in miter, reducing, and increasing ratios.
With over 30 years of experience developing market- and customer specific gear drives, our highly experienced engineering and manufacturing teams are ready to assist you with your specific application requirements. This can include reverse engineering or modifying an existing right angle gearbox, as well as starting from scratch to develop a completely new design. Our thorough knowledge of right angle gear drive components allows us to customize each feature of the gearbox to make sure the final product perfectly fits the customer’s needs.
- Turf & Lawn Equipment
- Grain Augers
- Grain Dryers & Separators
- Paint Mixers and Shakers
- Small Rototillers
- Road and Highway Equipment
- Two-piece aluminum housing for high strength, corrosion resistance and thermal capacity
- Precision machined for exact gear mesh and bearing preload
- Precision forged gears are offered in three ratios: 1:1, 1.5:1, and 2:1
- Tapered roller bearings provide increased load capacity and bearing life
- 1″ shaft made of high strength steel is standard
- Serviced with 80W90 gear lubricant, run and leak tested before shipment
- The 200 Series weighs 12/15 lbs. including 14 oz of lubricant