Agknx Gearbox has designed the R600 right-angle bevel gear transmission series, which is suitable for industrial applications where rotational power must be transmitted between two shafts at right angles to each other. Our R600 series comes standard with various rotation and ratio options to meet your specific application requirements. These heavy-duty 3-axis gearboxes can accommodate CW or CCW rotation, and have dual-rotation angle drives, heavy-duty gears, and 1.75″ shafts.
Choosing the right type of gearbox for your application is not just a matter of defining the required power in relation to the rpm and the torque to be transmitted. It also involves defining the conditions of use of the gearbox. Our team is always ready to help you choose the gear solution that suits your needs.
- Manure & Water Pumps
- Grain Carts
- Beet defoliators
- Potato Diggers
- Flail Choppers
- Silo Unloaders
- Road & Highway Equipment
- Two-piece aluminum housing for high strength, corrosion resistance and thermal capacity
- Precision machined for exact gear mesh and bearing preload
- Precision forged gears are offered in six ratios: 1:1, 1.18:1, 1:35:1, 1.5:1, 1.86:1, and 2:1
- Tapered roller bearings provide increased load capacity and bearing life
- 1.75″ shaft made of high strength steel is standard
- Serviced with 80W90 gear lubricant, run and leak tested before shipment
- The 600 Series weighs 60/70 lbs. including 85 oz of lubricant